Re: Europa-List: Fuel Return Line

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Return Line
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 23:40:59
MessageAll,

there has been talkings about the case =9Cis it possible to
operate with only one fuel transducer when there is a fuel return
line=9D.

It is. Look at the attachment =93 this set up does it well!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 267,4 /474

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100