Re: Europa-List: ipad mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ipad mount
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:27:05
Hi Richard,

how about this?

The camera was aproximately there where is my my
head when flying.
The Master ASI is well visible but a skid/ball and
panel=B4s lower port corner not (there are some
fuses, switches and a key),
In the other hand IPad=B4s mount is easily
adjustable so I can turn it 90 degrees if I wanna
see whole panel (but then IPad is not visible).

Notice: this configuration with also a new
TruTrak=B4s Gemini ADI with TCW`s IBBS and Garmin=B4s
35HVS and FDS=B4s FC-10 fuel comp with GPS and only
ONE fuel transducer has not been in the air yet
but tomorrow it will. Wish me luck.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 258,15 /466

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100