Re: Europa-List: Re: Lack of power with water heated carb body mountings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Lack of power with water heated carb body mountings
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 12:43:25

Thanks very much for letting us all know the source of the problem.

Enjoy our holiday with the family.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com