Europa-List: Re: Lack of power with water heated carb body mountings

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Lack of power with water heated carb body mountings
From: europapa <experimental@online.de>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:50:30

Hi,

in the mailing list I can see all of your replies but not here in the forum
[Question] .
I am very happy to see so many help by real experts.
Thank you so much.
Karl, Craig, Bob, Pete,Terry, John and all the others, thank you so much.
I am now thinking too that the added heat is not an  issue.
Today I had my prof-check or how do you call it?
At full throttle and even with my not so light flight inspector the power
produced
by my 912s at high rpm / full throttle was good.
But when reducing the rpm / throttle the engine became rough like an old diesel
engine.
I am rather confused.
Now I have removed the carbs and will overhaul them.
If that will not bee the answer I will totally remove the carb heaters to see if
that will solve the problem.
If there will still no cure ......... dose anybody wants to buy a very nice
Europa
Trigear......    ( no way!   ;-) ).
More information later, I am really tiered after this long and exciting day.

CU

Juergen

Read this topic online here: