Re: Europa-List: Re: Tie bar recess

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tie bar recess
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 21:11:24
Jeoren-

Delay putting the top on as long as you can. Any work you can do before it is on
is MUCH easier without it, including the tie bar. The instructions are very
clear that you put the top on early but the practice in the US has been to delay
it. As far as I know, it has never created a problem. Get as much done to the
halves as you can before you bond them!

Jim Puglise
Europa 283JL
Punta Gorda, FL