Re: Europa-List: Battery location

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery location
From: Alex Kaarsberg <kaarsberg@terra.com.br>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:09:21

All,

My intention is so far, to build light, to have as modern and
lightweight panel as possible, to put a 912 in the front and then to
have a basic setup which will allow me to have as much flexibility as I
can.
I want to do what I can not to need ANY ballast.
Having seen so many posts talking of the pros and cons of fwd vs. aft
battery location, I figured in the middle and adjustable might just give
that flexibility in order to optimise speed and economy as well as
providing room for as wide a range of applications as I can.
I see no point in the argument that the cables are heavy, if the option
then is to place it in the back!

It is as in the rest of our lives, a challenge to be able to talk of
problems in a way that can enrich ours and others=C2=B4 understanding
and insight, ego and past decisions can quickly blur our otherwise
crystal clear vision of things

Best regards from sunny Moscow,

Alex, kit 529.