Re: Europa-List: Battery location

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery location
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:03:32

        Hi Bob,

        .... and what happens to your C of G as you burn off your 9 gallons
of "ballast" in flight?

        Nigel ;-)

        -------------------------------------

        On 29/04/2012 01:28, Bob Harrison wrote:

        Snip ...........

        If you need to adjust the C of G of your =9Cbird=9D then put a
 9
gallon long range tank behind the  seats.!
 Hope this comment suits you ?

        Best regards

        Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Kit 337
        FROM: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] ON BEHALF OF Alex
Kaarsberg
 SENT: 28 April 2012 23:51
 TO: europa-list@matronics.com
 SUBJECT: Europa-List: Battery location
        All,
        Not having had much opportunity to play with my building for too
many years, I have for a long time played with the idea of having a
battery installed in the tunnel (trigear of course) in some kind of
movable fixture allowing to use it as a way of adjusting the CG.

        If not in flight, then at least on the ground.

        Any thought or comment would be most welcome...
        Alex, kit 529.

Links:
------
[1]