Europa-List: Running fuel lines and main electrics

Subject: Europa-List: Running fuel lines and main electrics
From: skanderup <allanskanderup@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:07:46

Hi All,

I am about to fix my fuel lines for my Tri gear and wondered if anyone would
share
a few hints or photos on their way to run the fuel line and the fuel return
line through the tunnel, fire wall etc. Photos would be of great help.

I also would like to see a bit about how every one has planned to run the main
power cables from the battery in the back to the master relay and forward.

I am looking for clever ways to do this and I hope you can help me out?

All the best,

Allan Skanderup Nielsen

Read this topic online here: