Europa-List: Re: Deformation of canopy

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Deformation of canopy
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:39:32

Raimo,

I'm afraid my bird cannot compete to that numbers. Tango India isn't slow (about
125 KIAS at 4800 RPM, don't ask me for MP, burning approximately 20 litres)
but it is a Trigear albeit equipped with speed kit. So you'll have to search
further
but maybe rather in the Ban Bi community.

I understand your Europa is also powered by the Rotax 914, right?

Don't worry about your wife - there are other reasons keeping her from escaping
your plane at 160 kts at 10 k ft - you won't need a pip pin for that.

Roland
PH-ZTI
XS Trigear 914

Read this topic online here: