Re: Europa-List: Re: Deformation of canopy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Deformation of canopy
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:06:08

Kevin,

I was sure somebody will pick this jerk. Good.

No, it flies direct.

Me - a stupid first time builder - understood to
assembly the balls (Dynon and conventional)
perfectly direct to the panel.
But when I installed the panel to the cockpit
module, It went unfortunately not perfectly
straight. I was happy I managed to put it there -
no idea to instal a panel straight! There is no
adjustment for instruments - the fixing holes are
round...not a beautiful C-shape.

It is on my long-time-list to straighten this
instrument. An ugly task, really.

Later I installed a CS-prop and it has a
control-head with a digital ball. That - my third
ball - is happily straight!

Raimo
OH-XRT
FINLAND