Re: Europa-List: Deformation of canopy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Deformation of canopy
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 21:16:35

Roland,

what was a temperature around 5000 ft and in the
ground when you were flying yesterday?

Let me guess - in the ground it was -3C.

Here - just now - it is a bit too low to go fly w
my taste (near -30C /-22F).

I am happy you still have two doors and everything
as a whole.

Raimo

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 257,15 /466

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100