Re: Europa-List: pitot/static connectors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: pitot/static connectors
From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 21:42:48

Hi! All
Yes I had that issue about a couple of years ago
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

checked mine and found that the O rings were perished.

>Richard Iddon  G-RIXS

>On 8 Dec 2011, at 11:15, David Joyce wrote:

org.uk>

>> Since building my plane I have been very conscientious about
replacing all rubber hoses every 5 yrs, but sadly overlooked the 'O'
rings on the quick connectors for the pitot static lines at the wing
root. These have gone rock solid since last derigged and it looks as
though I can only disconnect them at the expense of destroying the
connectors. I mention it for the benefit of those whose connectors are
nearly as old as mine and in the faint hope that someone out there has
found a solution to this problem.

Bookstore www.buildersbooks.com