Europa-List: pitot/static connectors

Subject: Europa-List: pitot/static connectors
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:15:05

Since building my plane I have been very conscientious about replacing all
rubber hoses every 5 yrs, but sadly overlooked the 'O' rings on the quick
connectors for the pitot static lines at the wing root. These have gone rock
solid since last derigged and it looks as though I can only disconnect them
at the expense of destroying the connectors. I mention it for the benefit of
those whose connectors are nearly as old as mine and in the faint hope that
someone out there has found a solution to this problem.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ