RE: Europa-List: Wiring connectors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wiring connectors
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:23:18

If you were monitoring the AeroElectric-List you would have learned that
crimped Faston-type connections are the best way to go for permanent
air-tight connections for our airplanes.  Forget solder and avoid those
screw terminal strips supplied by Europa.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Irvine, California
Europa XS