Europa-List: Wiring connectors

Subject: Europa-List: Wiring connectors
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:33:55

Giddy, I am in LA and figure I might as well give Aircraft Spruce some of my
hard
earned dollars. I am thinking of buying a 1000' spool of AWG 20 wire and am
after advice whether the spade crimp styled connectors are ok for permanent
conx?
I am not good with electrons. They think like my wife, often changing their
minds with unpredictable outcomes. I don't enjoy them, electrons. I can barely
tolerate the wife either, but she does let me build my plane so I suppose
I should cut her some slack. So, within the Spruce range as I am "Johnny on the
spot", is there a simple type of connector such as AMP or is there a better
type, dimple or no dimple etc? Any help would be appreciated.
P.S if anyone has anything bad to say about a SIRS Navigator Compass let me know
as I am planning on getting one of those too.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney, though in LA.

Sent from my iPad