Re: Europa-List: Fwd: question from Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: question from Rough River
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:36:25
Jeff,

Any of the dates are fine with us.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Nov 22, 2011, at 9:05 AM, Jeffrey Roberts wrote:

> Getting us a latter date shouldn't be a problem. Before I book it, how about
we take a quick survey. I'll list the weekends here. Just vote as I have done
and this will give us all a feel as to who will try and make it and what are the
best dates. As they say you can't please everyone but maybe we can work towards
it. Please keep in mind weather could start being more of a factor as we
get close to October. Then again???