Europa-List: Fwd: question from Rough River

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: question from Rough River
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:44:21
To All,
Below is a note that I received today from Rough River. I apologize not
being able to make it last year as life got in the way. It seems maybe
Labor day weekend may not be the best time for this event. A lot of
Family commitments for all.  I think this year we should consider maybe
the week after or even two weeks after as we did a few years back. I
seem to remember there was someone else that was considering planning
the 2012 event. If so let me know or I would be happy to do it. Either
way is fine but maybe we should go for a list earlier this year to see
if the interest is still there. Looks like by there message below their
prices have been lowered a bit. I for one will do my best to attend. My
Kid is back in the states and most family emergencies have subsided...
LOL!

Regards,

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush

Begin forwarded message: