Re: Europa-List: Fwd: question from Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: question from Rough River
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:53:06
Jeff,

We are sure interested in attending the next fly-in.  Date doesn't matter much
to us, but Labor Day weekend is tougher to plan.  Soon as a date is decided,
we'll
reserve a room.

Glad to hear your son is back safe and sound.  Will make for a good
Thanksgiving.

Hope to see Y'all there.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Nov 21, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Jeffrey Roberts wrote:

> To All,
> Below is a note that I received today from Rough River. I apologize not being
able to make it last year as life got in the way. It seems maybe Labor day
weekend
may not be the best time for this event. A lot of Family commitments for
all.  I think this year we should consider maybe the week after or even two
weeks
after as we did a few years back. I seem to remember there was someone else
that was considering planning the 2012 event. If so let me know or I would
be happy to do it. Either way is fine but maybe we should go for a list earlier
this year to see if the interest is still there. Looks like by there message
below their prices have been lowered a bit. I for one will do my best to attend.
My Kid is back in the states and most family emergencies have subsided...
LOL!