RE: Europa-List: PLEASE READ - 2011 List Fund Raiser Kickoff - 21 Years

Subject: RE: Europa-List: PLEASE READ - 2011 List Fund Raiser Kickoff - 21 Years
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 01:40:05

Dear Matt,

I would be more than pleased to contribute. So far I have not because
whenever I try to post a message it gets thrown back at me as "failing
Barracuda reputation" or some similar phrase. They usually get through when
I post them from the States (as now) but not from home in the UK.

I and several others suffer this problem and have written to this effect but
nothing ever changes.

Pete Jeffers