Re: Europa-List: PLEASE READ - 2011 List Fund Raiser Kickoff - 21 Years

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PLEASE READ - 2011 List Fund Raiser Kickoff - 21 Years
From: Richard Churchill-Coleman <richard.churchillcoleman@sky.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:17:37
Matt

Thanks for the details - I will be supporting as in previous years.
However, to add to the value I get from the forum, please can you send me
my log in details afresh so that I can log in from PCs other than my home
PC (which seems to have the details as a Cookie but invisible to me, and I
can't find them elsewhere)?

Many thanks
Richard Churchill-Coleman