Re: Europa-List: Stall warner-retrofit installation-classic (- Mod 61

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall warner-retrofit installation-classic (- Mod 61
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:46:55

Jan, I suspect that almost anywhere not in the prop wash and not close to
the tip would do. You end up by adjusting the pressure sensor head to sound
off at a chosen speed above the stall anyway and I guess that adjustment
would be valid anywhere in the central wing section. I suspect that the 52"
bit is the shortest length (to make retrofit as easy as possible) that is
reliably clear of prop effect.
Regards, david Joyce, G-XSDJ