RE: Europa-List: Coax Advice for VHF antenna.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Coax Advice for VHF antenna.
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:49:55

I also found the Europa antenna perfectly satisfactory.  Soldering the coax
fitting to the coax cable can be tricky so it is important to follow the
assembly instructions to the letter.  They should be printed on a label
inside the packet containing the coax fitting.  If you cannot find it let me
know and I will e-mail it to you. A crimped connector is much easier and
produces a more consistent result but you have to buy a crimp tool!

Brian Davies