Re: Europa-List: Coax Advice for VHF antenna.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coax Advice for VHF antenna.
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:28:13

Tony,
Go for it - my 'Europa' aerial has worked well in 5 years of flying around
Europe. I fitted it including the soldering, but had it VSWR checked as per
the book. I am no expert on the subject and if you read through the database
of previous emails you will certainly get a variety of very clever and
technical replies. However, I can only speak as I find.
regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH XS Trigear with King KY97A radio