Re: Europa-List: Attaching Fuel Filler Tube to Fuse

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Attaching Fuel Filler Tube to Fuse
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:34:44

Tony,
I suggest not doing that as the bond you get between the bid tapes and the
"cobra"  is not good anyway.
I had to remove the bid tapes to strengthen behind the cobra and the tapes
peeled off the cobra effortlessly.
The Aluminium pipe also keeps it rigid and in place.

Hope that is a help.

Cheers,

Tim

P.S Don't get locked out!