RE: Europa-List: Re: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle /The Solution /The

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Heavy In-flight Vibration Riddle /The Solution /The
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:20:49

Following on from Remi's post, it might be worth following the recent blog
on the Rotax Owners website.  A Rotax 912 owner suffered a partial fuel
blockage to one carb that only showed itself under high power conditions-
and then only intermittently.  In your case, if you have a partial fuel flow
problem to one carb, reducing fuel flow by changing power settings could
make the symptoms disappear.

Worth checking?

Regards

Brian Davies