Re: Europa-List: Need an LAA mod for wing tip strobe - really

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Need an LAA mod for wing tip strobe - really
From: Europa <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:41:48

Richard

I'm not sure which bit of the fuel mod you are referring to specifically.
There are several europas around with aluminium fuel lines and AN fittings
including G-GIDY. Our fuel mod reference is:

EUROPA XS  PFA 247-13467  Mod 11064 (fuel system)

It has an andair fuel valve but not one with an extension shaft. It is also
a 914 engine so piped for 2 electric fuel pumps.

Regards

Paul