Re: Europa-List: Need an LAA mod for wing tip strobe - really

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Need an LAA mod for wing tip strobe - really
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:07:05

I think we might be neck and neck on build completion or 90% done with 90%
to do! There is a std Europa Club mod for a strobe on the top of the
tailplane No SM 10401 that should do it.I am being asked for an LAA mod for
fuel line piping which I have completed in 5/16 aluminium tube with AN
fittings and recited the fuel valve on the floor of the fuselage with an
extension control shaft coming up through the centre section of the cockpit
module just behind the brake parking valve, has anyone got an existing mod
for this? Also I am going to have to buy a radio soon anyone have any
thoughts no what to go for and how soon will 8.33 separation become
mandatory?
I still have loads to do.
Trigear Rotax 912ul G-CGZV
Richard Collings