RE: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube problem

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Flap cross tube problem
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 04:57:41

 Pat,

It could indeed be. I think I have enough flap drive tube samples now. My
drive tube may be on the shorter side, but is well within the ballpark it
seems. If you get a chance to measure the flap closeout web (on the wing) to
drive pin metal base on the flap, I could still use a few more samplings..

Greg

>Your problem could be that the flaps are shorter in length at the flap root
close-out, setting the flap drive pins further apart.

Pat Tunney
Kit 558
www.europaxs.com

Read this topic online here: