RE: Europa-List: Can the Monowheel be suitable for the tarmac

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Can the Monowheel be suitable for the tarmac
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 22:28:13
Ted it is a pussy cat on tarmac.  You just need to not pull the stick
all
the way back on landing until after you have touched down (other wise
the
tail touches first and it bounces) and be very light on the ailerons on
the
ground so you don't put much pressure on the outriggers.  Its easier
than a
Cub.

Regards

Pete