RE: Europa-List: Re: urgent: 912S ignition failure

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: urgent: 912S ignition failure
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 03:47:09

Bud=2C
You said it all in a nutshell. I have been lucky I guess in not having had
a serious problem with my 912s=2C and that probably applies to 95% of all 9
xx users. I am also fortunate in having access to two Rotax experts within
easy driving distance=2C should I need any help. One is a Rotax agent and t
he other is a busy flying school using Rotax powered Katanas. The Canadian
main agent in BC has also been very helpful=2C and the Rotax website with m
any videos (subscription required) explaining how to balance the carbs etc.
 etc. is extremely useful.Maybe some day someone will come up with a breakt
hrough in battery technology=2C and all these inefficient combustion engine
s will end up in the garbage overnight.
Have a nice Sunday=2C
Karl