RE: Europa-List: Re: urgent: 912S ignition failure

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: urgent: 912S ignition failure
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:26:08

Hi Remi,

I am afraid I missed the earlier parts of this thread, but I just wanted
to let you know we had loose wires that would normally be connected (the
insulation held the broken pieces in contact), and would only break in
the presence of vibration, or when we pulled on the wire.  We just ran
the engine at idle and gently pulled on each wire that came into the
ignition bundle until the engine idle stumbled.

If someone already suggested this, sorry for the duplication.

Regards,
Terry