RE: Europa-List: Fitting of main landing gear on XS-Tri

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fitting of main landing gear on XS-Tri
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:11:15

Allan=2C
I agree with all the other builders. I did practically everything before pu
tting the top on. Even painted the bottom=2C because that is easy in the in
verted position. I had no need to crawl into the tail after the top was bon
ded on. When you put in all the wall and head lining=2C leave extra materia
l along the edges so you can trim that off afterwards. Only the wings shoul
d be fitted AFTER the top is on.

Karl