Europa-List: Fitting of main landing gear on XS-Tri

Subject: Europa-List: Fitting of main landing gear on XS-Tri
From: Allan Skanderup Nielsen <allanskanderup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:33:23

I have reached the stage where it would be natural to fit the main landing
gear as access is easy and the top moulding is not in the way yet=2C but ac
cording to the flow chart in the manual page 10T-1 I should not fit the mai
n landing gear before the top moulding is fitted.

My question is: Is it allright to fit the main landing gear before the top
moulding?

Kind regards=2C
Allan Skanderup Nielsen
Kit no. 0622=2C Denmark.