Europa-List: Re: Fuel Tank Capacity

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Tank Capacity
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 00:25:39

I have just filled and calibrated my tank for the first time and I set the
single
electronic gauge at full when I had filled 65 ltrs. I also have a sight gauge
off each side but I have to say the levels were not that convincing. I filled
5 ltrs at a time. I then pumped/syphoned most of it out after doing the electric
pump flow test (it just continues to flow once started). The electric gauge
seemed right but again the sight tubes weren't that convincing.
I expected the starboard reserve to fill first, which it did.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: