Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Tank Capacity

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Tank Capacity
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 08:43:12
Graeme

I have found my sight tube to be next to useless when airborne but works
well when filling on on the ground ( Tri Gear)  I filled mine at 1 Litre at
a time and marked the tube
in 5 litre's increments, the fuel gauge (avelec) in my case is very accurate
but i prefer
Fuel flow used to  give me reassurance when running low on the main tank.

regards
Ivor
G-IVER