Re: Europa-List: Europa fuel tank capacity

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa fuel tank capacity
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:01:31
Hi John
Before i fitted my tank ((XS tri-Gear) i check its capacity including the
Plastic cobra,
Results are using the avelec fuel gauge,
the first mark on the gauge means 15 litre is used 3/4 position means 23
litre is used the third mark means 31 litre is used, at the half mark 37
litres are gone, fifth mark 46 litres
ane at the 1/4 mark 51 litre's are gone, at the 1/8 mark 58 litres have bit
the dust,
The main tank has a capacity of 66 litres, the filler neck (Cobra) has a 4
litre capacity
and the reserve side has a capacity of 9 1/2 litres,
So my tank has 70 Litres in total with a 9  1/2  litres reserve,
Regards
Ivor
G-IVER