Europa-List: Mono landing gear question

Subject: Europa-List: Mono landing gear question
From: Justin Kennedy <Justin@systemwise.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:32:06
Hi Martin,

I was at LAA Sywell Rally last year and the subject of landing gear blocks
came up. It transpired that most of the mono guys had black blocks. Now min
e is red, like yours, so I contacted Europa and apparently the red block wa
s superseded by the black one some time ago.
My permit inspection next week so I will be fitting the new black block thi
s weekend. I am of course hoping that it will transform the aircraft into a
 docile puppy on landing however I fear it won't make a huge difference.
I will let you know if I notice any difference.
I have just fitted a Trio ProPilot this winter so I can't wait to get flyin
g again.

Justin
G-ZTED Europa Classic Monwheel 912ULS Airmaster A332