Re: Europa-List: Mono Landing Gear Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono Landing Gear Question
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:42:55

Martin, Although Europa sell them (for 70+ as I remember it) there is a
supply of spare U/C bits around (in the UK at least) from those who have
converted their monos to trikes. Maybe you can find something similar in
your neck of the woods. Incidentally all the 'rubber' blocks I have seen are
black!
Regards, David  Joyce G-XSDJ