RE: Europa-List: phones for flying

Subject: RE: Europa-List: phones for flying
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:28:39
Steve.

I may not be the best person to advise as I have only had my Iphone for a
couple of weeks but I do like it a lot already.  I previously had a Nokia
touchscreen phone and I consider the Iphone 4 to be much better. I have
followed Gerry's idea and loaded most of the Apps he recommended. So far I
can't fault it apart from it being somewhat expensive to buy. I did see that
the HTC Desire had very good reports also and that runs the Android
operating system which means you are not tied to Apple. Only drawback I saw
to that phone was that the battery life was not great.

All the Best.

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS