Re: Europa-List: Odyssey Battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Odyssey Battery
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:15:09

Jon,

Your friend is correct the 680 is a fine choice...

Jeff - Baby Blue

On 12/17/2010 10:55 AM, JonSmith wrote:
> -->  Europa-List message posted by: "JonSmith"<jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
>
> Hi all,
>
> I need to buy a battery for my aircraft but don't know much about them!  A
> friend
recommended the Odyssey battery and I know that some people have fitted them
to their Europas.

> My question is - which model is suited best to the Europa application?  When
I googled Odyssey there was a perplexing array of models/ sizes etc available.
My friend's one is a PC 680.  Is that considered to be a good "all rounder"
and suitable for the Europa or are there better, more suited ones available.
I don't want to buy the wrong one!