Europa-List: Odyssey Battery

Subject: Europa-List: Odyssey Battery
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:55:45

Hi all,

I need to buy a battery for my aircraft but don't know much about them!  A
friend
recommended the Odyssey battery and I know that some people have fitted them
to their Europas.

My question is - which model is suited best to the Europa application?  When I
googled Odyssey there was a perplexing array of models/ sizes etc available.
My friend's one is a PC 680.  Is that considered to be a good "all rounder" and
suitable for the Europa or are there better, more suited ones available.  I
don't want to buy the wrong one!

Thanks in advance, Regards,

Jon

--------