Re: Europa-List: Trim indicator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trim indicator
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:05:09

On Sep 24, 2010, at 4:00 PM, rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us wrote:

> Not a great idea to shield power cable for Kunzleman strobes, thats
> for sure. It brought a tremendous amount of noise into the radios!

Ron...now that IS a surprise...Kunzleman ships w/ shielded cable, and
I would have thought that strobe wiring would be the one place where
shielding would be essential...I understand proper grounding of
shielded cable is critical, but my thoughts on all things electrical
however should be taken w/ many grains of salt, as my knowledge could
fit on the head of a pin.

Fred