RE: Europa-List: Trim indicator

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trim indicator
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:46:52
Hi Steve,

I didn't reply to your earlier email, but thought I would this time.  We
also had the display go bad and replaced it.  It has been OK since.  One
thing we notice is that the display is very sensitive to the radio, when
we transmit, the LEDs flicker.  It might be that the long wiring run
back to the tail is picking up enough RF to burn the things out.  Maybe
the wiring needs shielding.  Just a thought.

Regards,

Terry

A135/N135TD