Re: Europa-List: Top fuselage- rear flange gap problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Top fuselage- rear flange gap problem
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:38:15

Jeroen, It's a long time ago now, but I seem to remember that I had a fair
sized gap in the outer surfaces, which was eventually filled. The overlap as
I remember it was fairly considerable. No doubt your inspector would know
exactly how much overlap he requires for structural integrity, and as long
as you have that I don't think there is any problem about filling the odd
gap.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ