Europa-List: Rough River - my compliments to Jeff Roberts

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River - my compliments to Jeff Roberts
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:06:10

Hi Jeff,

Just a note to thank you for pulling together an excellent event. The
weather in Kentucky and on the trip was outstanding.

Great to see the many friends from Texas, Tennessee, Florida, Wisconsin,
Kentucky, North Carolina, Michigan, California, Louisiana, Washington,
Vermont, Nevada - I hope I have them all. Anyway, I hope this is the
start of a new trend of  Europa fly-ins in the US where aircraft
actually fly in.

Cheers, John
N262WF, mono XS, 912S