Re: Europa-List: Rough River - my compliments to Jeff Roberts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River - my compliments to Jeff Roberts
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:32:01

Mary and I had a great time, also.  Weather was great, except the last
100 miles of our journey back south.  Numerous thunderstorms were
popping up, all around.  XM weather, onboard allowed us to pick our way
around them and arrive home, safe and sound, only a little late.

Great to see all who showed.  Looking forward to it again, next year...

Steve Pitt:  I have some raw video footage I'm going to send to you, of
the "tech" stuff.  I'll leave it to you to edit it the way you want...

Now we need a volunteer, not myself, to write an article for the Europa
Club mag... ;)

Jeff - Baby Blue