Re: Europa-List: Throttle cables

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle cables
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:53:37

Gustavo-

I also have a 3300 and build to throttle enclosure as specified in the Rota
x documentation, then made a lever out of 1/8 aluminum, then used a Bowden
cable.=C2- Your other alternative is that Vans has a setup that may be id
ea.=C2- I am not at home now and won't be for a month or so, but can send
 photos if you need them.

Jim Puglise