Europa-List: RR Up-Date #15 Meetings

Subject: Europa-List: RR Up-Date #15 Meetings
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:48:18

Gentlemen,
I must say I agree with the idea of keeping it spontaneous. With that
said and all who have jumped in voting on the agenda part here is what
RR just offered. She apologized for not having the Terrace room as she
once thought so she's giving us this meeting room by the dinning room
free for Friday night to eat in. I know some are not going to be there
till Saturday am but I didn't want to turn down free. We can eat talk
and introduce ourselves then. The few that don't get in till Saturday
would not miss much.
I then ask her for the room for our Saturday 9:am breakfast. This will
have a $50 charge. We can take our time, go thru the non flight line
discussions. Anyone can leave to the runway anytime as some
discussions may not apply. As soon as we're all done, or most have
left we can all head to the runway and continue either as a group or
one on one.
Then the fun... I mean flying part can begin. Of course all weather
depending.  Should we all decide, or the weather force us we can have
the room again at dinner time to further cover areas of interest. She
said she would make it available for another $50. We don't need to
decide this till then.
The second most fun other than flying the Europa is to talk Europa.
This arrangement should give us these best use of time options and a
private place to eat / shoot the bull.

I need a second and third to lock this Idea in so let me have it boys
and girls.

Yes or No?

Jeff Roberts
N1208LJ Gold Rush