Europa-List: Fwd: Meeting room.

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Meeting room.
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:31:59

Guys,

See the message from RR below. Looks like she made a mistake. The
Terrace room is not available. However this other room looks even
better as we'll be able to eat then do the meeting right there. I am
trying to find out what times or if this room can be used anytime.
I'll keep you posted.
Jeff R

Begin forwarded message: