Europa-List: Re: Auto-pilot servos

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Auto-pilot servos
From: ploucandco <ploucandco@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:24:15

Hi Rick,

I have both roll and pitch servos connected to my Dynon D10A. Working very
strong
for an unbeatable price (750$ X2) if you have a Dynon EFIS.

No autotrim, but indication if you need to trim up or down. Really nice!

Just a button on the stick to enable (and disable) both servos to maintain
heading
and altitude. If you have an AP74 (specific autopilot user interface), you
have dedicated controls to set the altitude/heading bugs and needed horizontal
mode (heading or track or course following the GPS flight plan). Even without
it, using the menu is pretty OK.

The installation is similar to the one with Trutrak servos without the hassle of
their D connector that is preventing installation in a monowheel.

Jacques.

Read this topic online here: